Sunday, October 4, 2015

SY282 Ninja(go) Jungle Robes

Another Ninjago set from SY. This set is same as the Decool Ninjago 077-085 set, only this comes with Skeletons and different bad guys. The ninja  are in their Jungle robes, where they wore zukin, with their elemental symbol printed on the front of the head. This release reminds me of similar but much earlier release from LELE (two releases of 9 box VS. set).
Four colors of skeletons (that is one BIG sword)
The bones without the external skull head (the black one will look better with flame red and white outline for the eyes)

6 comments:

  1. I am hunting for tan skeleton legs. And I just realise this set have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Really? What's do you use the legs for?

      Delete
    2. LOL took me nearly 3 months to come back to this post and reply :)

      But to my disappointment, this skeleton is acutally dark tan. Not tan. I bought one box to check it out.

      Sigh I've been hunting it for ages ... it's not easy to find tan skeleton legs. Not easy even on Bricklink ... stores don't have enough, sine I need more than 20 pieces ... and those who have enough quantity, too expensive.

      I need it for this MOC segment: https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanleyshyeoh/23241057239

      Delete
    3. Wow - Great window design. Ingenious use for skeleton legs. Believe the MOC will be great when you finally got the parts. Too bad it is not those Battle Droids legs, that will be a lot.

      Delete
  2. We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with helpful information to work on. You've performed a
    formidable job and our entire neighborhood will likely be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete