Tuesday, February 9, 2016

SY295 Heroes Assemble (again)

Sheng Yuan SY295, another Super Heroes series, but quite a number of new variant. Red and Green Batman ?... what happened to the phrase "I only do black, and sometimes very dark grey".
There's Falcon in CapA suit, a special addition minifig copied from Lego, the ori minifig cost a bomb. The figure I like best is Yellow Jacket - especially the Helmet with transparent yellow front. I did not get Dead Stroke as already bought earlier. Most of them has dual faces, Stark has a bruised eye while Red Batman has an ugly weird face (keep the mask on). Printing is SY quality, so, no worry. Ironman has side printing on arms and legs.
Harley Quinn, Ironman MK33Silver Centurion, Red Batman, Arsenal Arrow Roy Harper
YellowJacket (great helmet!), Green batman and Sam Wilson (aka Falcon)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using "Blogger". It is a theme already available to be use from "Blogger". I did not make it.

      Delete