Friday, September 30, 2016

SY740# Falcon Commando Camouflage

Army or SWAT series , this is when bootlegos are not necessary bootlegos. Lego do not come out with any army series. SY740# is actually similar to Sembo FC set, which in fact, SY is Sembo repackaged. You can compare the minifigs and the weaponry from the Senbo picture below with the photos of the SY740# set. Only thing is SY added in additional builds and minifigs.. Even the instructions are separated into two pieces of paper, one bearing the Sembo serial numbers.

The Sembo  4 box FC seroes

SY740A Sentry


SY740B Patrol
Patrol and Gangster Biker
SY740C Bomb expert
Bomb expert with his sniff dog. Notice the bomb under the big scorpion?
SY740D Warden
Is that a Portable Prison? The Warden has a nice Cross Bow
For those who are familiar with Guns ( I am not), you will know the types of them arms

6 comments:

  1. Bootleg bricks are good especially in warfare minifigs and armaments collections. Apart from the similar figure shape, these mini figures are not really Bootlegos.
    Sometimes Sembo is also called Senbao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this site from my friend who shared with me regarding this site
    and now this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative posts at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering problems with
    your website. It looks like some of the text within your posts are running
    off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and
    let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried with my mobile device using chrome browser, do not encounter this.

      Delete
  4. bookmarked!!, I love your website!

    ReplyDelete