Sunday, August 27, 2017

SY667 King of Glory 3 王者荣耀

Wu Zetian - the heart of the ocean
Ying Zheng
Jing Ke in Shadow Cat suit
Also known as Ah Quer
She actually comes with a tail, wow...
and the arms need assembling
Hou Yi
Luna
Zhu GeLiang
Kong Pen Wu Chang
Lan Ling Wang

My kids favorite mobile game todate. KOG 王者荣耀 Wángzhě Róngyào, also know as Honor of King. Should be the most characters from a mobile game made into minifigs if include other brands (DLP, Dargo, Lepin, LeLe, etc etc) releasing these KOG characters. Easily surpassed Minecraft. Well, it is the world's most profitable (top grossing) game todate and most popular free-download app, so, why not piggy ride along the wave.

10 comments:

  1. Dual molded arms on the pink hair cat woman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The arms is not dual molded, but it is assembled, meaning one arm consist of 2 pieces which can lock together. Really this is a first time I seen from SY. Looks like they do not need to go into dual molding after if they have this feature.
      My youngest kid is the one who assemble the figures, hence I do not know this earlier until you asked. Also found out that my kid actually assemble the arm wrongly, he mixed up the left upper arm with a right lower arm (vice versa) hence making the hand look straight in the picture.

      Delete
    2. I saw the box instructions and I'm pretty clear what you're saying. I never seen this done before in Lego or bootlegs. But hey if it works why not. Better than printed arms.

      If only the the black and flesh coloured part is opposite. They I can use these arms to make short sleeved tees for my minifigs :D

      Delete
    3. Hopefully in future releases we will see more of this arm feature. We can even have straight arms in minifigs in the future :D

      Delete
    4. All is clear now after you added two more photos of the arm assembly.

      I don't know which approach I prefer. Lego's cleaner way or this. I might prefer Lego.

      Delete
    5. I thought LG only do the dual molding thing for the legs... they do for the arm as well?

      Delete
  2. Yea ... Dimension's Finn the human, Ethan Hunt (MI), Robin ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do not know that. I googled and saw the arm for Finn, and also notice the price, it really cost an arm 😱

      Delete
  3. Straight hands , not a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete